Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Mini-HOP

I'm re-posting this from my photography blog so that you can all see it as well. :) Enjoy!

For those of you who don't know about the HOP, it is the House On Pugh. It was Adam's parents first house, and they kept it as an income property when they moved to their current home. Adam and his friends lived there during college, and Ryan was the one who came up with the affectionate term. House On Pugh. So many memories. So much Halo. Adam proposed to me in that house.

And now we live there.

Sort of.

We live downstairs in the basement apartment, which we've come to call the "mini-HOP." When we say "mini," we mean it. It is tiny. But it's perfect for us. We love it. What a great first place.


My favorite part of the kitchen/living room.
{full post after the jump}
Vintage books and other old things, many of them from the wedding, displayed on my dresser.
Please take note of the awesome "Jepson" artwork on the wall. One of the most thoughtful wedding gifts ever, made by Pam "Mom" Bjalme.
Our kitchen colors are red and yellow. Mm. Love.
 The white canvas on the wall will soon be a painting...I should probably start that soon...
Our fridge still has our gift receipts on it from when we collected all of them (maybe those should come down now), and I love, love, love "messy" bookshelves with a lot of character.
 This was taken back when our garden was full of baby plants. Oh they grow up so fast.
The hubby eating breakfast (on our Fiestaware!) at our kitchen table with the tablecloth I made.
And, inevitably, this is what I get for taking pictures of him eating. Please excuse the "see-food."

Hope you enjoyed the mini-tour! Now come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment